Terms & Conditions -
WAHOO FITNESS ELEMNT GPS BIKE COMPUTER Cashback
- The Promotion will commence at 00:00 (GMT) on 15th of May 2018 and shall close at 23:59 (GMT) on 15th of June 2018 (the “Promotion Period”).
- To be eligible to participate in the Promotion you must be a resident of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over.
- Employees or agents of the Promoter, retailers and resellers are not eligible to enter.
- This Promotion is available only to consumers (i.e. not to any business or reseller).
Participants who purchase a new (i.e. not second hand or refurbished) qualifying Wahoo ELEMNT GPS Bike Computer as defined at Table 1 (Qualifying Product) within the Promotion Period from a Participating Retailer either online, instore or via telesales (as defined in Condition 6) in the UK will be eligible to claim a “Cashback Reward” as set out in the table below;
Qualifying product Cashback Reward GBP WFCC1/Wahoo ELEMNT GPS Bike Computer £50 WFCC1B/Wahoo ELEMNT GPS Bike Computer Bundle
- All retailers and stockists in the UK are “Participating Retailer(s)” with the exception of purchases from auction websites (e.g. eBay) or marketplace sales through retail websites (e.g. Amazon Marketplace or Play Trade) are specifically excluded from this Promotion. The Qualifying Product must not be sold as part of another Promotion (save for Promotions offered directly by the Participating Retailers). Purchases made through Wahoo Pro Deals are excluded from this Promotion.
- Only one claim per person and per household is permitted during the Promotional Period.
- In order to participate in the Promotion and claim a Cashback Reward, participants must visit www.wahoo-Promotions.com/cashback, and click the claim now button and follow the prompts to the redemption page where they will be asked to complete the online claim form and submit proof of purchase (the 'Claim').
- Claims must be made between 30 to 60 days of purchase (the “Claim Period”). For the avoidance of doubt, the date of purchase on the invoice or receipt counts as day one. Claims received outside this Claim Period will be marked as invalid and will not be accepted.
- Provided that the Claim meets these Terms and Conditions the Participants will receive confirmation of receipt by email stating whether or not the claim has been successful and has been validated. Valid Claims shall be paid via a bank transfer within 30 days of claim validation.
- Only invoices and receipts will be accepted as proof of purchase. If the Claim is deemed to have not been submitted correctly, participants will be notified via email and offered the opportunity to provide the required information within 7 days. If no response is received, then the claim shall be marked as invalid and participants will no longer be eligible to participate.
- The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of participants. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify Claims which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- If a Participant returns the Qualifying Product after submitting a claim, the claim will be invalid and participants must immediately call the customer service team to cancel the claim. The Promoter reserves the right to check with the retailer whether a Promotional Product has been returned and, by submitting a claim, participants provide consent to the Promoter to do so. The Promoter reserves the right to report suspicious activity or Claims to the police.
- A Claim must be made by the end user and must not be made through agents or third parties.
- The name and address shown on the proof of purchase must match the participants details included on the claim form.
- Participants who return the Qualifying Product to the Participating Retailer (as defined in Condition 7) within 14 calendar days of the date of purchase will not be eligible to receive the Reward. The date of purchase counts as day one (1).
Privacy and Data Protection
- Other than as set out in these terms and conditions or for the purposes of operating the Promotion, the details and information provided by participants when entering the Promotion or claiming the Cashback Reward will not be used for any Promotional purpose, nor shall they be passed to any third party.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter's control.
- The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right, acting reasonably and in accordance with all relevant legislation and codes of practice, to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion.
- Claims that are incomplete or damaged will be deemed invalid. The Promoter will not be responsible or liable for: (a) any failure to receive submissions due to transmission failures and other conditions beyond its reasonable control; (b) any late, lost, misrouted, or damaged transmissions or Claims; (c) any computer or communications related malfunctions or failures; (d) any disruptions, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion.
- Participants will be solely responsible for any and all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses which are not stated in the Terms and Conditions as included in this Promotion.
- The Promotion is governed by English law.
- The Promoter is: Wahoo Fitness LLC, 90 West Wieuca Road, Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other Wahoo promotion.